Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is President Obama Genuflecting To The GOPTP

IT'S A GAME OF CHICKEN WHERE THE GOPTP HAS NO INTENTION OF TURNING THE WHEEL!



A HEAD-ON COLLISION AND WE-THE-PEOPLE GET TO WATCH THE ONSLAUGHT RIGHT THERE FROM THE MIDDLE WAITING AND WONDERING WHICH JALOPY WILL HIT US FIRST.



On Hardball July 25th 2011 I heard one of the closest conversations to the truth to date. As I watched Chris Matthews, David Corn and Howard Fineman discuss the Debt Debacle, I thought THIS IS SO GOOD I HAVE TO TRY AND SPREAD IT AROUND.



Get ready for some honest to goodness debating on the USA’s Debt Crisis and the truth about what the GOPTP is really up to in the video coming up NEXT.



thinkingblue

Amplify’d from www.thethinkingblue.com

Is President Obama
Genuflecting To The GOPTP

QUOTE
By David Corn : "He drew a line in the sand but it was
inside the Republican tent."

Oh
the games the GOPTP play, even when these games will hurt our
entire country.

What
the heck is going on? It’s getting so you don’t know
who is winning/losing; wait a minute, that’s not correct I
do know Who’s losing… IT’S US FOLKS! WE-THE-PEOPLE
ARE LOSING AND LOSING BIG!

 I
get so dizzy on this up and down ride President Obama is taking
us on. One day I think… “YES, HE’S PLAYING THE
GOPTP FOR FOOLS… HE KNOWS WHAT HE’S DOING.”

 Then
maybe only a few days pass and I find myself thinking “THE
REPUBLICANS ARE PLAYING OBAMA FOR A FOOL. WHY DOESN’T HE
REALIZE THAT? WHY IS HE GIVING THEM EVERYTHING THEY ARE ASKING
FOR EVEN THOUGH IT IS HURTING AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE?”

Read more at www.thethinkingblue.com