Friday, July 22, 2011

Why I ♥ Rachel Maddow & why the GOP/TP hate her so.

Rachel Maddow Critical Thinker

Amplify’d from www.thethinkingblue.com
Why I
Rachel Maddow

and why the GOP/TP hate her so.

When I watch The Rachel Maddow Show, I cannot believe how much (methodical and accurate) information I receive in just one short hour. Her news team must work diligently day and night to come up (in depth) with so many informative news items.

Today's technology gives us instant access to what is happening around the globe but unfortunately not all take part in absorbing all the rigorous and ultraprecise world accounts floating about, they would rather watch cartoon shows like Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. This is quite depressing because knowledge is what makes for a better world and life, why anyone would turn their back on it,
BTHOM.

Please watch an example of a
CRITICAL THINKER extraordinaire. (below)








See more at www.thethinkingblue.com