Monday, May 28, 2012

3 Thinking Comedians No Longer With Us

We need this type of comedian to direct us along the path of Reality. They made us THINK and that is something in short supply in these modern times of Corporate Personhood Greed. Where The Personhood brainwashes the proletariat to believe they too can someday achieve wealth, but only if they keep voting for them (GOP/TP) against their own best interest. Yeah right, just keep buying those lottery tickets and you will be rewarded with wealth beyond your dreams. thinkingblue
Mitch Hedberg
(February 24, 1968 – March 29, 2005)

This guy is really FUNNY! He's the second comedian that I found posthumously. The other ingenious comic was Bill Hicks... Why must these comics die so young? Thank all that is good, George Carlin lived to see his 70's and left so much of his genius behind for us to ponder and enjoy.
~~~
Bill Hicks
(December 16, 1961 – February 26, 1994)
In his short lifetime Bill Hicks, made people laugh, cry and THINK. He was missed when he died in '94 and is still missed today. But it is so splendid that we can still get to enjoy him via his tapes. He was one of a kind and died too young.
Bill Hicks, FOREVER YOUNG...

~~~

George Denis Patrick Carlin
(May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008)
*****************


Next George Carlin on Advertising and Marketing
***Adult Humor and Language***



George Carlin will remain my favorite comedian. The first time I saw him in the 60's I could not believe how I wasn't using my full thinking capacities. I don't know how many times I would say to myself, "Wow, he's so right!" He awakened us to actuality on so many subjects that we were accepting as a false reality, whether it was on language, capitalism, government, war or religion. Old George brought into the light of day the truth and had no fear in doing so. I will always miss him. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,