Sunday, September 13, 2009

Glenn Beck Hate 911 Victims, Calls Katrina Victims SCUMBAGS!

Here is a statement made by the Hateful Bigot, Glenn Beck -

"You know, it took me about a year to
start hating the 9/11 victims' families. It took me about a year.
Um, and I had such compassion for them and I really, you know, I
wanted to help them, and I was behind -- let's give them money,
let's get them started, and all of this stuff. And I really
didn't -- all the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of
them, I hate about, probably about ten of them. But when I see
9/11 victim family, you know, on television, or whatever, I'm
just like, 'Oh, shut up.' I'm so sick of them. Because they're
always complaining. And we did our best for them." - Glenn Beck

Now get your puke bucket ready and watch Glenn Beck Yip-Yap these hateful words on video.thinkingblue





Glenn Beck Hates 9/11 Victims Families and Calls Katrina Victims, SCUMBAGS!





When I heard that the joker Glenn Beck was acting as though he was trying to unite WE THE PEOPLE... It made me sick to the degree of needing a puke bucket. Who the hell is this idiot trying to flimflam? We, who have a bit more marbles than the average Fox (you call that NEWS?) viewer... have heard all Beck’s noxious hyperbole, (that spews almost visibly, like foul breath from this guy’s pie-hole) before and can’t be proselytized by his insanity now!

Beck’s 9/12 project of Preaching 9 Principles and 12 Values that he says have been lost in the USA today… (I could just imagine this crackpot sitting at his Fox Desk, scribbling this crap onto paper trying to make up this slaphappy list ... http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/912-project-glenn-beck-preaches-9-principles-and-12-values ) … It’s bona fide BULLSHIT to the smelliest degree.

Like I asked before, WHO THE FLYING IS HE TRYING TO HOODWINK?

Anyone who supports, advertises on Fox (you call that NEWS?) or empowers Glenn Beck in any way, should be totally ashamed. But since
it’s either greed or insanity that motivates the Beck Lovers, they will keep on… keeping on! thinkingblue

Glenn Beck's Hypocrisy is Rad Ad Nauseam




Don't Tell Me What 9/12 Means, Glenn Beck



Let's keep our heads, while we continue to
watch THE
THEATER OF THE ABSURD!!!
thinkingblue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home