Tuesday, August 06, 2013

8 Facts Privatization Is Harmful

A very good and factual read that I put on Vimeo: http://sandiegofreepress.org/2013/08/8-ways-privatization-has-failed-america/
I wished those Republican Libertarians', (who believe Free Market and the Privatization of ALL Public Establishment is the only way a Nation can survive) would use some Common Sense.
Common Sense - (noun) sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like…
I am so sick of those who claim Privatization is the only way to fly… I put this together yesterday proving that theory, OH SO WRONG! Like it wasn’t proven wrong before… MANY TIMES! There's just too much money to be made for them to ever come to the realization (I believe they know this and don't care) that it's people, FLESH AND BLOOD HUMAN BEINGS that will be harmed in their quest for wealth and power. (In their delusional Ayn Rand World of GREED-IS-GOOD, they don't give a damn about anyone else, perhaps, once people like the Tea Party crowd learn this, maybe they will be stopped. There I go, Hallucinating again.) http://vimeo.com/71776300 thinkingblue