Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wait a Minute!!!! Hold the Phone! Just one Cotton Pickin Frickin Minute!!!

GOP Tea Party To Boycott Scott Van Duzer's Restaurant.
FOR WHAT?

Please share this: I cannot believe how sick the GOP Tea Party really is... Boycott Scott Van Duzer’s restaurant… FOR WHAT? If these jerks ever, I mean EVER get control of our country there will be NO civility in America for a long, long time, only HATE and meanness will prevail. I for one, am thoroughly disgusted! thinkingblue
---
As citizens we have to be more thoughtful and more educated and more informed. I turn on the TV and I see these grown people screaming at each other, and I think, well, if we don't get our civility back, we're in trouble.
- Emmylou Harris
PS: This is how A LIBERAL saw the visit by President Obama to Scott Van Duzer's restaurant. I THANK ALL THAT IS GOOD... I'M LIBERAL!
The below image came from facebook group: Mitt Romney's not the solution. He's the problem. If you are a facebook member you can join this group here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mitt-Romneys-not-the-solution-Hes-the-problem/344117052330375

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,