Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Paul Ryan Believes Rape is Just Another Method of Conception.





Yesterday, I created a YouTube video from a clip a good friend sent to me showing Paul Ryan during an interview where the Vice presidential candidate said that he personally believes that rape is just another “method of conception” and not an excuse to allow abortions. Upon first viewing this startling interview, I felt a disbelief in hearing his words. "No, no I didn't just hear him say, Rape is a Method of Conception!" I watched the video several times and yes indeed that's what the man said.
 I set upon using what little skills I have in making YouTube videos because I wanted this man's image and words to become a part of my ‘thethinkingblue YouTube channel’. Once the video was uploaded, I distributed it around to my other blogs, one is on Current.
Today, I opened my email and there was a comment from another blogger on CurrentTV. His negative response to the video at first set off alarms inside my head. Say what? He calls me angry and this anger has made me sound unintelligent. My fingers began typing and I couldn’t get out my thoughts fast enough, to this Paul Ryan type mindset. I let loose with the liberal way of thinking that I've cultivated through the years.
Below is a print-key of the Current member's comment and my response back to him. I am sharing this not out of anger toward, just another fundamentalist attitude like that of Paul Ryan, I'm sharing this controversial word exchange so that perhaps it will be distributed by those who possess common sense and would like to fight against our country (and our human rights), from being taken over by a group who cannot in any way, shape or form, understand what critical thinking is all about. thinkingblue

~~~~~~~


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,