Monday, April 23, 2012

I Am A Job Creator



Ain't that the truth! I once wrote a brief summary on how my family helped create jobs, for an on-line petition. I can't remember the petition but I've located the word doc I created with my 2 cents worth:
---
“Congress keeps mum on how jobs can be created; they seem to be telling us with their silence that, THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CREATE JOBS. How strange is that, when my family has created jobs by repairing our infrastructure… i.e. NEW ROOF (the old one was shot and leaked) NEW SEPTIC TANK (the old one cracked and became a health hazard) NEW WATER PUMP (the old one quit working and we were without water) not to mention, washing machine, air-conditioner, hot water tank, and ceiling repairs (due to the leaky roof). Congress can’t create jobs, but my "low income" household can, WHAT GIVES?”
---
And it goes without saying how we, the 99 % buy gasoline that keep BIG OIL filthy rich with profits; Purchasing food and umpteen other needs that make those who payout dues to ALEC, wealthy beyond their dreams.
(And, I can't begin to express how much of our hard earned cash goes out to Big Pharma, Big Medicine and Big Insurance... Oh, and let us not forget the $$$, we shell over to Big Education making debt the real lifelong career.)

Yes indeed, we are the JOB CREATORS and each and every one of us should thank one another for keeping this country running.
(Yet The Corporate Personhood will step on our face every chance they get, TELLING US, IT'S OUR OWN DAMN FAULT BECAUSE WE ARE THE CAUSE OF THE PAIN WE FEEL.) It's enough to make us SCREAM a collective “UNCLE”! thinkingblue