Thursday, March 04, 2010

I Love Google Search Engene


I love Google Search... since I first discovered it in 1998.
(One beacon of light in the bleakness of the Corporate sky.)


I made a search engine website back then ttp://www.carolynward.com (it's not been updated it in a long time) so that I could use different engines to do searches on something I was interested in. I found, I kept going back to Google.

It seemed Google gave me what I was looking for right off the bat. The other engines made it so difficult to find data because all that
would pop up at first were advertisement sites. (Buy this buy
that but not a freaking thing about the subject I was searching for.)

It's been Google ever since. This morning I found out that one of
their GOOGLE DOODLES honoring Isaac Newton was animated. I
don't know how I missed it in January but thanks to Google
Image search I was able to retrieve it from this site
http://www.papky.com/ AND WHAT A SITE PAPKY
IS... Click it to have some laughs or maybe some shocks...
It's bound to give you one or the other or both! thinkingblue


GOOGLE DOODLE ANIMATED GIF FOR Isaac Newton



See SCOTUS new robes


See Global Warming Corporate Greed



Please sign this very important petition "demand question
time" (of our political leaders)
HERE...
We really need more dialog from those at the top...
The Republicans have got to be made to realize they can't hide
behind "NO" any longer! thinkingblue


Click to go to MOVE TO AMEND and sing petition.

MOVE TO AMEND


Let's keep our heads,
while we continue to watch THE

THEATER OF THE ABSURD!!!



"A SEARCH FOR TRUTH WILL FIND INJUSTICE."

thinkingblue