Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Obama Escalation, Too Sad To Watch.

Please read: Rhetoric and Reality: Masking War Escalation as a Withdrawal Plan

Email from ANSWER | Dec 2, 2009 |

When I saw President Obama give his speech
last night on why he is sending more to die in this Godforsaken
Bush/Cheney war in Afghanistan. I felt like I was Yogi Berrer
uttering, "This is like deja vu all over again."... But
this time is wasn’t War Monger Dubya speaking, it was the
"Change You Can Believe In” and the, “Every time I
speak about my hope for America, the cynics in Washington roll
their eyes.”, Barack Obama. The man who once asked before
his election, “I ask you to believe-not just in my ability
to bring about real change in Washington. I'm asking you to
believe in yours.”
...

YEAH RIGHT Mr. President, and may I ask…
“WHAT HAPPENED TO DIPLOMACY TO END THIS WAR? I now realize
that was never really in the cards was it?” I believe,
Our President wants us to brace ourselves for this war in
Afghanistan becoming another Vietnam! thinkingblue

"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake.” - Jeannette Rankin first woman Member of Congress





More Reading on the subject:

Obama Never Considered Diplomacy in Afghanistan

Analysis: Obama Taking Big Risk with Afghanistan Decision



vLet's keep our heads, while we continue
to watch THE

THEATER OF THE ABSURD!!!
thinkingblue