Friday, April 24, 2009

What is the architect of torture, Cheney, up to?

While watching the Ed Show on April 21st. I thought to myself, "I HAVE TO MAKE A VIDEO ON THIS REMARKABLE SHOW!" Big Eddie had hit the proverbial nail on the head when he stated what he believes Cheney is up to! Also, Ed weighs in on President Obama's decision to open the door on prosecuting the architects of torture. I know our America has been severely marred and is now in bed with what can be construed as a Gangrenous Pus Laden Abscessed Sore. An affliction caused by its past leaders, her own people. There is only one way healing can take place and that is to open this nasty wound and expose the ugliness, for all to see and then start to prosecute those responsible for inflicting America with all the pain She is going through. Until this happens, there will be no mending of our once great country. This must start immediately and begin with Dick Cheney The Main Architect of Torture! Video can also be viewed at http://www.thethinkingblue.com/schultz.html

PS: I don't know about you but every time I listen to Cheney, I WANT TO VIRTUALLY PUNCH HIM RIGHT IN THE NOSE! thinkingblue.blogspot.com




Let's keep our heads, while we continue to
watch THE THEATER OF THE ABSURD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home