Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Credit Card Industry Will Cancel Your Card and Lie About It

I received correspondence from HSBC CREDIT SERVICES regarding an open credit card I had of theirs. They informed me that due to inactivity on this card they were closing my account. Realizing this will effect my credit score, I complained.

click


They wrote back and said it was within their right to close my account because the fine print on the loan agreement that I signed allows them to do anything they desire and could care less whether it is detrimental to me (IN SO MANY WORDS)


click


Feeling helpless, I wrote to my Congressman and he forwarded my complaint to Customer Assistance Group, Office of the Comptroller Currency, which set up a case # for me.

Because of this complaint, HSBC had to get off their BUTT and send me a consolation prize, via another letter informing me they are still within their rights to cancel my credit card and this will NOT effect my credit score in any way.

click

I can't help but think about the antiquated catch-phrase, LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE! As you will see in the video coming up next.



CREDIT INDUSTRIES CAN CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD AND LIE. @ Yahoo! Video


So as you can see from this video... When a bank closes your credit account IT WILL EFFECT YOUR CREDIT SCORE, proving that not only can banks do whatever the hell they negatively please, THEY CAN ALSO LIE ABOUT IT!

THE END, OF INTEGRITY AND HONOR!


thinkingblue.blogspot.com


Let's keep our heads, while we continue to
watch THE THEATER OF THE ABSURD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home