Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cake Art and Copyright Infringement for Valentine?

Update, I replaced the muted track for one of Youtube's (El Chupacabra Anna Coogan and North19)
Hey, it works, I take it all back. I THINK
Also: http://www.thethinkingblue.com/
fun/valentine09.html
clipped from www.youtube.com

Cake Art and Copyright infringement for Valentine

Here's my story... I could not believe youtube muted this video. I used an old Bo Diddley tune and also an ancient song called "If I Knew You Were Coming I'd Have Baked A Cake". It fitted well with the pictures and did no harm. It's getting so you can hardly upload anything, without the Youtube Gestapo blocking it. I need to find another not so damn touchy server to upload my NOT FOR MONEY, NOT FOR PROFIT fun, family videos. BUMMER!
 blog it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home