Thursday, February 26, 2015

Buyer Beware - Medical News We Should All "Be Aware" Of


This is medical news that should be of importance to every one of us. You can pick up a deadly bacterium just by sitting in a chair or touching a counter in your doctor or dentist office. (Or any kind of medical facility that you are counseled or examined in). We had a family member die after a dentist visit for a cracked wisdom tooth. When the dentist was finished extracting 10 teeth and prescribing antibiotics by the truckload, our cousin contracted C-Diff. The D-Diff caused unbearable diarrhea for many months until her death. What a horrible way to die, especially when it should never have happened. I guess this is what you would call a classic case of medical BUYER BEWARE.
thinkingblue


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home