Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jesus Christ? Hey Hi, Scott Walker Here.

"Jesus Christ? Hey Hi, Scott Walker Here."

Scott Walker, Another Crackpot Who Talks To A God "Lord, I’m ready


HOLY SANCTIMONY BATMAN… It all fits together for me now… How
this idiot never seems to get upset; How he never seems to use
reason; How Stepford Wife he looks when he speaks (looking afar
as his mouth moves with emphasis on certain words)… Another
NUTBALL at the helm… If he could preempt wars… Oops, I
forgot he has… WAR ON THE MIDDLE-CLASS… It is beyond
disgusting! thinkingblue


PS: I wonder who is his higher power, HIS GOD OR DAVID KOCH?




Scott Walker Believes He’s Following Orders from the Lord

By Matthew Rothschild


March 09, 2011 "The Progressive" - -The dogmatic unwillingness of Wis. Gov. Scott Walker to negotiate or to compromise with Democrats or unions has surprised many people
in the state. One explanation for his attitude may be found in
his religious convictions.

In a talk to the Christian Businessmen’s Committee in
Madison on November 13, 2009, Walker, who was raised by a Baptist
preacher, spoke about his personal relationship with God, his
“walk to Christ,” and his belief in the need to
“trust and obey” the Lord.

He told the group that when he was thirteen, he committed himself
to Jesus. “I said, ‘Lord, I’m ready . . . not just
in front of my Church and the world but most importantly at the
foot of your Throne, I’m ready to follow you each and every
day. . . . I have just full out there said, ‘I’m going
to trust in you Christ to tell me where to go. And to the best of
my ability I’m going to obey where you lead me,’ and
that has made all the difference in the world to me, for good
times and bad.”

Walker said that God has told him what to do every step of the
way, including about what jobs to take, whom to marry, and when
to run for governor.

When he had first met his wife, he said, “That night I heard
Christ tell me, ‘This is the person you’re going to be with.’ ”

He said he was trusting and obeying God when he took a job at IBM
and then at the Red Cross. ““Lord, if this is what you
want, I’ll try it,” he said. It was all about “trust and obey.”

Then he recalled how he got into the race for governor in 2006,
only to withdraw, which he said was a difficult decision.

“My wife and I prayed on it,” he said. “I remember feeling so torn: I just didn’t want to let people down. I said, “Lord, I can’t do this. I can’t let people down.”

But he says he found divine guidance from the daily devotion,
which “was about a guy who was a sailor. One of his buddies
came along, they were in choppy waters, and the guy was throwing
up. He was told, stop looking at the waves, find a point on the
horizon. And he did this and it worked.”

Walker explains the meaning: “I was focused all too much on
the choppy waters of my life, about how uneasy it would be to
look people in the face. I wasn’t trusting and obeying my
Savior. That morning Christ said to me through that devotion,
‘This is what you’re going to do. Look at me. Find that
point on the horizon, and you’re going to be just fine.’ ”

He added: “God had a plan further down the road. Little did
I know I just had to trust in Christ and obey what he calls me to
do and that was going to work out.”

He then qualified that statement a little: “I don’t
mean that means it’s going to work out for a win. . . . I
don’t believe God picks sides in politics. I believe God
calls us to be on His side.”

He urged everyone in the room “to turn your life over 100
percent to what Christ tells you what to do.”

Once you do that, he said, your life will be complete:

“The way to be complete in life is to fully and
unconditionally turn your life over to Christ as your personal
lord and savior and to make sure that every step of every day is
one that you trust and obey, and keep looking out to the horizon
to the path that Christ is calling you to follow and know that
ultimately he’s going to take you home both here at home and
ultimately far beyond.”

Fourteen months later, at his inaugural prayer breakfast, Walker
said, “The Great Creator, no matter who you worship, is the
one from which our freedoms are derived, not the government.”

Walker’s views disturb Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-president of
the Freedom From Religion Foundation.

“It is frightening that the highest executive in our state
suffers from the delusion that God dictates his every move,”
she says. “Consider the personal and historic devastation
inflicted by fanatics who think they are acting in the name of
their deity.” MORE HERE