Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Safety Tips For Women and Men

I enjoy some of the forwards that go around and around and around the world wide web... Some of the better ones I'll make a webpage to keep them circulating without the collection of email addresses. This particular email came with some good and maybe, not so good advice. Perhaps, it was a waste of time but if one person could be saved by keeping an important tip in their memory bank, it was wasted time valued.
Website below:
http://www.thethinkingblue.com/pics/tentips.html
thinkingblue

I received the below forward in my email, and as usual, I researched it using google.com... Scopes gave me what I was looking for... The forward includes real safety advice but some of it can be misleading thus, making it dangerous. Scopes explanations are in italics to help clear up some misconstrued ideas about keeping oneself safe. thinkingblue

Ten Crucial SafetyTips
Because of recent abductions In daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation... This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, everyone you know. After reading these 10 crucial tips, forward them to someone you care about. It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.

I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know. It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle... I was going to send this to the ladies only, but guys, if you love your
mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them, as well.

blog it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home