Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Is The Thrill Gone For Obama Supporters?


Glow Fading?

The latest NEWSWEEK Poll shows Barack Obama leading John McCain by only 3
points.

What a difference a few weeks can make.

Click for picture's blog


Is Obama really fading? Well, I can't speak for anyone else but for me his glow has dimmed ever since he started wearing that silly flag lapel pin. All of these 7 plus years of living through the worst president the US has had at the helm, I could identify the enemy or should I say the Bush supporters by their Bush/Neocon fraternity pins. And I could direct my anger even before the Bushy sycophants opened their big bombastic collective rhetorical pie-holes and blather the some ole, same ole. So the flag label pin had become a symbol of pretentious superciliousness to me. Of course with his pandering to those who voted for Dubya and therefore help to ruin our country and make us a laughing stock all over the world (Remember the headline from the UK’s Daily Mirror: How Can 1,230,065 People Be So Dumb?) may have a little to do with the Obama Fade From Grace. But that PIN is all I see when this eloquent orator takes center stage and its glare has a blinding effect on the reflection of the man behind that "R" studded brooch... Also on clipmarks. Thanks thinkingblue.blogspot.com

Barack Obama For President 08

Barack Obama, STAND BY ME (the USA)

AND

"YES WE CAN"
Music Video

CHENEY KNEW THE IRAQ WAR WOULD BE A MISTAKE IN '94

BRING THEM HOME NOW

CAROLYNCONNETION - I've got a mind and I'm going to use it!
thinkingBlue blogspot


YOU CAN BEAM ME UP NOW, SCOTTIE. Thinkingblue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home