Monday, June 25, 2007

FAIR AND BALANCED, MY ASS!

The Fox News or better yet Fox Noise (as Keith Olbermann calls it) is and always has been a joke to me. I use to watch it during the early lead up days to Bush's illegal war against Iraq. Until one day they attempted to demonize Saddam Hussein one step further than they already had with their constant pummeling of HE KILLED HIS OWN PEOPLE SADDAM HUSSEIN HAD WMD'S POINTED AT AMERICA and of course, when no weapons were found they bludgeoned their viewers with IT WAS AMERICA'S JOB TO LIBERATE IRAQIS FROM A BRUTAL RULER. But that day when I tuned in (for the last time) and saw a pathetic little dog staggering against a wall and the voiceover said SADDAM HUSSEIN CONDUCTED POISON GAS TESTS ON DOGS... I spoke the word I use frequently when I'm in a state of extreme perplexity... HUH? Let's see now, who was this bit of propaganda directed at? Oh, I know it was for those who don't become alarmed at human beings becoming collateral damage but OH NO, THE MONSTER TORTURED DOGS! Now, I'm not making light of Hussein's methods to hold an unstable nation together with strong-arm procedures. Indeed the man was without conscience or empathy but PLEASE STOP THE DEMAGOGUERY! FOX NEWS or FOX NOISE or FAUX REPORTING OF THE NEWS, became history to me after that because since I have a brain... I enjoy using it and will forever battle those cobwebs who would like to take over that space above my eyeballs. Please read the article FAIR AND BALANCED MY ASS! The Bizarre Reality of Fox News

Thanks http:// thinkingblue.blogspot.com



CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT DAME EDNA

SWEET JESUS, I HATE BILL O'REILLY

BRING THEM HOME NOW

CAROLYNCONNETION - I've got a mind and I'm going to use it! thinkingBlue
blogspot

YOU CAN BEAM ME UP NOW, SCOTTIE. Thinkingblue