Wednesday, June 06, 2007

ALL MY LIFE, TROUBLE IN AMERICA.

I caught this clip of Dennis Kucinich on TV the other night... Luckily, I was taping a previous show on Religion and Politics. I thought, as I listened to this man speaking of peace and harmony...

WHY NOT?

Why can't we have an America, a world where we respect one another. Why should this be a pipedream of naive people. I feel it could happen, I feel it should happen. If it doesn't, we will not just have wars, we will have annihilation. I am far from a doomsayer but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to predict the inevitable with all the nuclear weapons stockpiled around the world and more countries trying or succeeding to get their hands on these WMD's themselves. If we stop laughing at those who champion peace instead of conflict to solve problems... maybe someday peace and cooperation will have the reverence it should. www.thinkingblue.blogspot.com


blog it


BRING THEM HOME NOW



thinkingBlue blogspot



YOU CAN BEAM ME UP NOW, SCOTTIE. Thinkingblue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home