Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Keith O. speaks to Bush and FOX NEWS HYENAS

Click here to hear a marvelous song "Kyrie - In their own Words" from the huffington blog thinkingblue

Click here to hear a question to Bush by Keith Olbermann



Yesterday I posted to this blog, the goings on inside the Karl Rove strategy sessions, with their BAIT AND SWITCH tactics.

By coincidence, last night I watched Countdown with Keith Olbermann (ONE OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS ON MSNBC) and he made comment on this very subject.

Most of the show, Keith did his usual funny takes on this THEATER OF THE ABSURD existence and poked fun at the many people who perform and are part of the ensemble within this drama called LIFE.

Then, once again, he did one of his eloquent dissertations on what the neocons and Bush are trying to put forth to cover our eyes with wool.

Click on the above picture and be ready for some goose-bumps and tears, when you hear Keith. As I listened to him I felt as though I was transported back in time to the era of Franklin D. Roosevelt. The President that served America during a grave crisis. Roosevelt, had the ability
to create a feeling of calm when all around was chaos. He had the adeptness to speak to his constituents as though they were sitting across from him and he saved our nation with this skill. Keith Olbermann has this same grace.

I now, just want to say, Thank you, Keith for giving me substance because sometimes I feel so very alone in this America that seems to have gone
mad
. Carolyn aka thinkingblue


PS: I was so surprised when Keith referred to the Fox News sycophants as HYENAS... He pictured them the same as I did. Click here to enter Olbermann forum

Click to go to the hyena site

ALSO ON PARTY BUILDER AT DEMOCRATS.ORG



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



(IF YOU HAVE A GOOGLEPLAYER...PLEASE WATCH THIS VERY FRIGHTENING BUT ENLIGHTENING FILM. CLICK HERE... thinkingblue)


PROGRESSIVE LINKS
MORE THINKING BLUE LINKS

CAROLYNCONNECTION.COM

REAL PICTURES OF WAR

CAROLYNCONNETION - I've got a mind and I'm going to use it!