Sunday, December 04, 2005

YELLOW DOG DEMOCRAT

YELLOW DOG DEMOCRAT

Just a quick message today, to let you know about THE YELLOW DOG BLOG

http://bobgeiger.blogspot.com/
... He's one of us and not blinded by the...

BUSHRIGHT

Below is a little note I sent and his reply to me...
Bob Geiger, like the rest of us, is trying his damnedest to return our Nation back to mental balance before it's too late and we all wind up in padded cells .


Let us hope all our efforts will bring down the RIGHT and show the world we are a caring, loving people. Thinkingblue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~On 12/3/05, Carolyn wrote:
Love/Hate your blog (whichever word will make you open this email)


Hi Bob, Just kidding about the Love/Hate thing. I love your blog, I will check it out periodically for a well needed laugh to keep sane. I love humor especially reality humor.
Please check out my blog at: http://thinkingblue.blogspot.com I try to use droll messages to make points but since I am but an amateur, I supplement my responses with articles from the great ones, like Mark Murford, Helen Thomas, James Carroll, amongst a few on the side of truth and authenticity as opposed to lies, deceit, inaccuracies and good old hate tactics which the other side's writers seem to promote.

,
ThinkingBlue

PS: Check out the funny cartoons of Liberal Truth on CLICK HERE TO GO TO BOB GEIGER BLOG Saturday blog!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Prisoners. No Compromise. No More Reaching Across The Damn Aisle!

Bob Geiger

Hey, Carolyn...
You actually caught me at the moment right before our little boy wakes up -- and thus seizes control of the household -- and when I post the Saturday Cartoons and try to answer some e-mails. The growth of the Yellow Dog Blog has been amazing and wonderful but the Quantity of e-mail is almost impossible to keep up with. I don't respond to anything from Repukes (except to make fun of them in the Friday Fruitcakes) but I try to at least send a quick note to any like-minded person nice enough to write.

I took a look at your blog and it looks very nice... not amateurish at all. And, of course you can put my banner on your blog -- any publicity is good publicity, even when the right wingers rip me somewhere!

By the way, what state are you in? I'm originally from Nebraska so I understand what it's like to be a reasonably smart person living in a red state.

Thanks for the note, Carolyn, thanks for reading and thanks for doing your part with your blog -- every voice helps.

Bob

------------------------------------------


WANT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLICK HERE FOR STOREAND CLICK HERE FOR STORE

CLICK HERE!



MORE THINKING BLUE LINKS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For whom the bell tolls a poem

(No man is an island) by John Donne
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manner of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

CAROLYNCONNECTION.COM

Warning very Graphic REAL PICTURES OF WAR

CAROLYNCONNETION - I've got a mind and I'm going to use
it!
ThinkingBlue blogspot
CLICK HERE TO GO TO BOB GEIGER BLOG