Friday, September 23, 2005

You lose a lot of time, hating people.

You lose a lot of time, hating people. ~Marian Anderson

I post this quote from Marian Anderson, as a response to an email forward I received from a "myspace" blogger's hate piece. The blogger didn't send it to me personally one of my misguided cyberfriends did. I googled the 'So I Volunteered' piece and found a comment on it in about.com ... The Urbanlegends site: 'So I Volunteered'

My opinion on this post is: "This is one of the worst pieces of revulsion the conservative movement has conjured up to date... Talk about the uncompassionate conservative... Uncompassionate is really too mild a word for such HATE! The author may not have intended it to be spread around but those who share his viewpoint picked it up and it is spreading like wildfire in an attempt to gather a following of those who equally hate and are biased about those "unfortunates" caught up in poverty! It is so sad that there are so many people who are willing to buy into this hateful viewpoint of those who don't share the same ideology, money or skin color ... as themselves"

I will end my post with a few more quotes about HATE:


I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him. ~Booker T. WashingtonHating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. ~Henry Emerson Fosdick

If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang. ~Charley Reese

You lose a lot of time, hating people. ~Marian Anderson

It is to the credit of human nature, that, except where its selfishness is brought into play, it loves more readily than it hates. Hatred, by a gradual and quiet process, will even be transformed to love, unless the change be impeded by a continually new irritation of the original feeling of hostility. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Take care that no one hates you justly. ~Publilius Syrus

End discrimination. Hate everybody. ~Author Unknown

I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain. ~James Baldwin

A Rattlesnake, if Cornered will become so angry it will bite itself. That is exactly what the harboring of hate and resentment against others is - a biting of oneself. We think we are harming others in holding these spites and hates, but the deeper harm is to ourselves. ~E. Stanley Jones

Hate quotes from this site: http://www.quotegarden.com/hate.html

CAROLYNCONNETION - I've got a mind and I'm going to use it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home