Saturday, November 06, 2010

Phil Griffin's Kangaroo Court Suspends Keith Olbermann

Phil Griffin's Kangaroo Court Suspends Keith Olbermann



Attn: Phil Griffin MSNBC President:


If Keith Olbermann is not reinstated on "Countdown With Keith Olbermann", I am Canceling, MSNBC from my Dish Network Package.



Every night I look forward to watching a voice of reason (Keith Olbermann) on my TV. He gives me strength to go on in the crazy atmosphere of Nutty Politics that has gripped our country. The lies that are made up by those whose only motivation is to get the Republican Party back into power so the CORPORATEHOOD of the ROUNDTABLE can continue to reap the benefits THE PARTY OF NO has bestowed upon them.


Mr. Olbermann emphasizes Common Sense allowing his viewers to realize “I AM NOT ALONE; IT’S NOT JUST ME WHO FEELS THERE'S A MADNESS SWEEPING THIS LAND.”


It is appalling that the humanitarian efforts this man has championed are but a flicker (if that) in the eyes of MSNBC President Phil Griffin, who said without sorrow,
"I became aware of Keith's political contributions late last night. Mindful of NBC News policy and standards, I have suspended him indefinitely without pay."... Hmmm, I wonder where Mr. Griffin's political
affiliations lie?



MSNBC President Phil Griffin said in an interview with the Chicago Tribune's Phil Rosenthal that he hopes MSNBC can grow to be more like Fox News, but that he won't be putting any "hard-right shows" on his network. Griffin praised Fox News chief Roger Ailes for the television phenomenon he's created...




The Huffington Post reported that NBC News policy does not prohibit employees from donating to political candidates, but does require individuals making contributions to obtain approval from NBC executives before doing so. (So what is the crime here, to warrant such a punitive action as suspension?)



I won't call my Dish satellite provider right away but if Keith isn't back on the air within a reasonable time I am dropping the extra package that includes MSNBC. I won't have any incentive to watch because the biggest VOICE OF REASON is gone.

thinkingblue@blogspot.com


PS: If you would like to write MSNBC President Phil Griffin, about reinstating Keith Olbermann, here is his email address:

phil.griffin@nbcuni.com


If Keith Olbermann Goes So Do We!

Keith Olbermann, VOICE OF REASON, on Rand Paul




Keith Olbermann's VOICE OF REASON on The Fight Against Death




Keith Olbermann's Special Comment on GOP BIGOTRY 2009




THANK ALL THAT IS GOOD FOR KEITH OLBERMANN


Keith Olbermann "STOP PLAYING WAR!"