Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Rise Of The Right Wing Hate

Going through my email this morning, I found this interesting webpage and video on Crooks&Liars, thought it worthy of blogging. I have blogged about the Right-wing Hate before, because what they do in the conservative media is promote hate pure and simple. It annoys me to no end and for the life of me, I don't, I repeat, I DO NOT understand why it is legal. It's against the law to yell fire in a crowded building, yet promoting hate and violence on the airwaves is perfectly OK!!! I don't like the right-wing talking heads, actually I can't stand the sight of them because I know that every time they open their mouths, something wretchedly vile will assuredly come out. As long as they can get away with their hate mongering they will do so. It's a tool for winning (which is a sad statement about the culture we live in) and like I've said before that is all that matters to these repugnant people. Please view the video below and I’ve also included some vids I've posted during the last couple of years regarding this very subject. thinkingblue

The Pap Attack- The Rise of Right Wing Hate

Posted: 08 Jul 2009 05:00 PM PDT
Mike Papantonio gives our own David Neiwert a shout out in his
Pap Attack on GoLeftTV.

Since 9/11, the right wing hate talkers have stepped up their
vitriolic attacks against anyone who doesn't agree with them or
doesn't look like them. Through their demonization of liberals,
Muslims, Hispanics, and gays, they've opened the door to a new
era of intolerance and hate in this country. And with that hate
has come an increasing number of politically-based murders -
murders which are becoming so frequent this year, that we haven't
gone a solid month without some right wing nutjob pulling out a
gun and killing people who didn't agree with their beliefs. Mike
Papantonio discusses the mental breakdown in this week's Pap Attack.

The Rise of Right Wing Hate





WHY McCain/Palin Will Not Allow Supporters To Be
Interviewed





The Right-Wing Talk Radio Hate Shows





Jerome Corsi - Cockroach for GOP Smear Machine





Directly From The Butt Of Rush Limbaugh
(The next video was removed from youtube)
It now resides (with different music)on yahoo videos)





Rush Limbaugh and Katrina @ Yahoo! Video



Let's keep our heads, while we continue to watch THE

THEATER OF THE ABSURD!!!
thinkingblue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home