Monday, January 04, 2016

Y'all Qaeda

As I read all the articles about the Oregon Standoff, I can’t help but wonder… WTF!
Why are these pathetic intellectually challenged individuals making headlines?  With all the horrific terrorist events, we hear about around the globe, why is the Cliven Bundy family of criminals rearing their ugly heads again and landing in our living rooms. My facebook friends came to my wondering mind and posted answers to my inquiry (again). What would I do without you guys? 2016, is off to a good start thanks to facebook and friends on myhttps://www.facebook.com/thethinkingpoliticsaccount. Pictures and video below:
More Here:
"Cliven Bundy gained international notoriety in 2014 because he refused to pay more than $1 million he owed the federal government for grazing cattle on federal property. Anti-government militias flocked to the Nevada ranch and engaged Bureau of Land Management and other federal agencies in an armed standoff for weeks."
More HERE