Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Stop The Bill THAT WOULD DESTROY the Whole Freaken INTERNET!

When I first heard of this bill, The Stop Online Piracy Act “SOPA” (which was last night on Countdown with Keith Olbermann), I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I thought all the greedy copyright BS was over and everyone was getting their cut, even if someone else was profiting from their hard work. Silly me, NO WAY JOSE!

Who and why introduced such a foolish and harmful bill? The Internet has opened doors, windows and cracks in the wall, for so many. It has shed light upon all those who possess some creative knowledge; (you know, those who also like to think of themselves as geniuses, while they sit in their Ivory Towers, thinking NO ONE CAN DO WHAT I DO).

Well because of the Internet and its websites( like DailyKos, Youtube, Amplify and countless others) people have been finding out that “HEY THIS IS FUN, I CAN ALSO CREATE A MOVIE OR A SONG OR A POEM OR A POLITICAL ARTICLE”. I know because I’m one of those people. I have been using the Internet to hone my hidden creativity (and curiosity) for years and years and I must add... HAVING A BALL WHILE DOING SO.More here: http://www.thethinkingblue.com/actnowtostopSOPA.html

thinkingblue

Amplify’d from www.thethinkingblue.com
Stop
The Bill, Being Pushed In Congress THAT WOULD DESTROY
youtube,twitter, myspace, clipmarks, amplify, and the whole
freaken INTERNET!
Act Now : This Bill Seriously Screws with the
Internet
To make it worse, SOPA is ineffective. So the question is, is an
ineffective bill worth the risk of damaging free speech and the
functioning of the Internet? We say no.

JOIN NOW: http://publicknowledge.org/

When I first heard of this bill, The Stop Online Piracy Act
“SOPA” (which was last night on Countdown with Keith
Olbermann), I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I thought all
the greedy copyright BS was over and everyone was getting their cut, even if someone else was profiting from their hard work. Silly me, NO WAY JOSE!

See more at www.thethinkingblue.com